We are looking for an experienced leader to develop solutions and execute security related requirements for Iraqi agencies supported through U.S. and/or international acquisition efforts. Key responsibilities include managing and expanding key relationships with Embassies, Iraq agencies, and businesses operating in Iraq; facilitating capacity building; developing concepts of operation to address Iraq security requirements; and managing a team to efficiently implement solutions.
The ideal candidate will have recent DoD experience stationed in Iraq, preferably with experience at the Office of Security Cooperation Iraq (OSCI), have been involved in an advisory capacity and bring:
- Senior management & leadership experience, ideally at the rank of 05 or above
- The ability to drive and manage change
- An excellent service record
- An education in a technical or business field
- Understanding & experience with the Foreign Military Sales process
- Strong values and a commitment to success
- Active/recent Secret or Top Secret clearance (preferred)
This position is based in the US at our Northern Virginia headquarters, but remote, and consulting work will also be considered. The ability to travel to Iraq is required. Markez offers a competitive compensation and benefit program, and provides a team environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute and grow with the company.
How to apply
To apply, submit:
- A well-crafted cover letter that demonstrates your writing ability and career interests, and also includes salary history and language ability, and
- A well-crafted resume that demonstrates your ability to present key information clearly,
to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. All submissions will receive confirmation.
No calls or emails unless contacted for a specific role, please.