Project Managers are responsible for the success of one or more projects and associated customers. Responsibilities include relationship management, project planning, communication, and the development of additional work. Project Managers work with little supervision and conduct thorough project reporting to keep others apprised of the project status and any roadblocks.
Successful Project Managers have excellent resource management and people management skills. In addition, they typically:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field
- Have managed major projects previously in an international and challenging business environment
- Understand the mechanics of client relationships and engagement
- Demonstrate highly professional communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Have the ability to clearly articulate concepts, challenges, and solutions
- Possess strong software skills, including core Microsoft Office programs, with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Know how to operate in and adapt to different cultures
- Are quick learners in a fast-paced environment
Markez is accepting resumes for current and future Project Manager openings in both the US and Iraq. Language and travel requirements may vary based on location. Familiarity with Arabic and the Iraqi culture are big pluses. To apply, submit:
- A well-crafted cover letter that demonstrates your writing ability and career interests, and also includes salary history and language ability, and
- A well-crafted resume that demonstrates your ability to present key information clearly,
to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. All submissions will receive confirmation.
No calls or emails unless contacted for a specific role, please.