Program Coordinators support the successful execution of one or more projects and may also support the general functioning of the office. Responsibilities include a wide variety of operational and administrative tasks, including tracking deliverables, identifying and resolving problems, reporting, research, interacting with clients, and handling administrative functions.
Successful Program Coordinators are energetic, have can-do attitudes, and are willing to jump on any task. In addition, they typically:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field
- Have at least two years of experience in a challenging business environment
- Have developed the ability to track and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrate highly professional communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Have the ability to clearly articulate concepts, challenges, and solutions
- Possess strong software skills, including core Microsoft Office programs, with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Know how to operate in and adapt to different cultures
- Are quick learners in a fast-paced environment
Markez is accepting resumes for current and future Project Coordinator openings in both the US and Iraq. Language and travel requirements may vary based on location. Familiarity with Arabic and the Iraqi culture are big pluses.
To apply, submit:
- A well-crafted cover letter that demonstrates your writing ability and career interests, and also includes salary history and language ability, and
- A well-crafted resume that demonstrates your ability to present key information clearly,
to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. All submissions will receive confirmation.
No calls or emails unless contacted for a specific role, please.